background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

TESS finds a new HOME!!!

I have FINALLY found a location that "speaks to me"!!!

We are officially located at 707 Arnold Ave. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.!!!!!
I think all my searching has paid off. This is a 100 year old building with charm and aura not often found, it boasts 12 ft. ceilings, leaded glass transoms, above storefront window, hardwood floors, stamped tin ceilings......and a few hidden suprises, being 3 double hung windows we cut out from behind a wall!!!
Things are moving along beautifully thanks to Michael Brennan my carpenter and confidant, an amazingly talented, kind, funny, thoughtful man!.
Plans are to open January 2011!!

....Stay tuned:):)

1 comment:

  1. So Excited!!! It will be amazing!
    Sorry I have not been in touch-been traveling back and forth to Rockland NY but ready to get back into civilization.
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    gail

    ReplyDelete