background

Monday, August 30, 2010


My niece Ashley, on right, and Nell in my kitchen...


Well.....that was an interesting weekend! My niece Ashley came for a very brief visit from Rhode Island, all of 12 hours!! It was sooo good to see her. We ate, drank, laughed and reminisced with her, my 4 sons, my youngest brother John and his daughter Nell. I love to cook...and eat!...I made a dish I've had at a beautiful restaurant called Scarborough Fair in Wall/Manasquan, NJ.

As for the buying this weekend ...I did find some interesting things. A pair of unusual etched mirrors, a WHOLE bin of wooden shoe forms!!.... original watercolor and other goodies!! Be sure to check the website for more info and pricing!

1 comment:

  1. such a cute picture and beautiful girls!
    gail

    ReplyDelete