background

Monday, August 23, 2010


Funny how things happen in my world.....so I come across the flowered chair, i LOVE, one day..... then the following day, five towns away... is this oil painting, which looks as if it were painted to match the room where the chairs might be!!!! SWEET! I did come across two other great tables, that are PERFECTLY shabby, which I'll post to here and the website probably later today.


Also please visit my friend Gail's blog..adventuresininnkeeping.blogspot.com....Gail is an awesome writer, antiquer, decorator...the list goes on! She and her husband own the ONLY B&B in Manasquan THE NATHANIEL MORRIS INN and its super charming!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that great endorsement! That painting is awesome, and having seen the chairs I can't believe what a perfect match.
    The blog looks great, and I'm proud to be your friend.
    ttys

    ReplyDelete